Join the Viiew team.
Viiew is a unique type of services firm focused on addressing the Talent and IT services needs of Australia’s Top 100 organisations. Viiew provides services solutions differentiated by increasing value, offering clients the flexibility to manage their desired risk profile, priorities and desired project or operational outcomes.
We work with medium to enterprise-sized organisations with large IT departments who need to engage IT Consultants regularly and quickly to supplement or expand their teams. Owned by Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider. Viiew benefits from a greater depth, insight and knowledge into the IT labour marketplace.
This role will see you lead a small team, while holding a sales target yourself and managing a client portfolio.
Your leadership focus will be on ensuring motivation, discipline and sales cadence within your team, while your individual focus will be on developing account relationships and maximising revenue.
On a day to day basis, this role will see you lead your team by example in:
- Networking at C level throughout your region
- Approaching account prospecting and management in systematic and profitable ways
- Taking responsibility for account planning, relationship management, sales forecasting, proposal and deal closure
- Driving passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the client buying process, taking ownership for commercial agreements
- An evolved Sales approach with a detailed understanding of the macro concerns relevant to your client base
Skills & Experience
To successfully lead this team, you’ll need:
- A proven track record in sales and sales leadership
- A hunter mentality
- A strong network in the QLD market
- Prior exposure to sales management or leadership positions – you have ideally undertaken day to day line management functions including performance and development planning, career coaching and mentoring
- C level relationship building skills with the ability to sell to all levels in a business
- A strong IT services background and a thirst for knowledge to stay at the sharp end of technology and market changes
- Ability to apply the macro environment to your client conversations, subscribe to the client journey and tell them a compelling story
This opportunity offers a competitive Base and OTE split + super, with an achievable target structure and excellent employee benefits.”
To be considered for the role or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matt Groves email@example.com on 0424154506.