Join the Viiew team.
- Permanent Role
- Contract Recruitment Desk RPO Environment
- No Business Development
- Agency Style Bonus
Organisations are increasingly looking for flexibility in ICT capability and service solutions, so they can scale as needed with agility and minimised risk.
Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew’s tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a subsidiary of Dimension Data Australia, named one of Gartner’s top 10 fastest growing consulting service providers in 2016, we benefit from recognised and trusted industry branding and knowledge.
Our workplace-as-a-service solutions range from augmented to fully outsourced. Supporting both our RPO and Augmentation business lines, and based on site at Dimension Data’s Rocks location, Recruitment Delivery Managers are responsible for the entire Resource Delivery lifecycle including:
- Building and managing relationships with hiring managers
- Qualifying requirements
- Talent search & selection
- Interviewing & assessment
- Offer negotiations & management; and
- Contractor management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter to gain exposure to an RPO and augmentation environment. You’ll have a defined client base you can partner with, a solid pipeline of complex opportunities to source on, and no sales or business development targets!
To succeed in our team, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated delivery experience in IT recruitment – preferably focussed on Microsoft Infrastructure, Networking, or Security specialisations
- A proven track record delivering to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A strong customer service focus, with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
- High level attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- A high EQ with the ability to work autonomously, in a matrixed or remotely managed environment
- Pragmatism, sense of urgency, goal orientation and a drive to achieve
- A desire for continuous learning and the ability to pick tasks up quickly
- Strong work ethic, and team focus
- Ability to think ‘outside the square’, and a good sense of humour!
To join our high performance team, apply below or contact email@example.com for a confidential discussion 0424154506.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that due to the tight turnaround timeframes we work to for assessment and on-boarding, only candidates that meet the experience requirements and who hold valid Australian work rights will be contacted.