Sales – IT Services
Are you a hunter? Do you enjoy picking up the phone and talking to people? An interest in the future of IT? Hungry to make a great income?
- Rapidly growing business
- Complete training program
- Ahead of the industry shift
- Sponsorship available
You only get out what you put in. This is something that I’ve heard many times over the years and as a sales professional there is no simpler a description of what success in sales is about.
If you are driven to earn a serious income, looking to work in an emerging and evolving marketplace and learn skills for life then read on.
Viiew is a unique type of services firm focused on addressing the Talent and IT services needs of Australia’s Top 100 organisations. Viiew provides services solutions differentiated by increasing value, offering clients the flexibility to manage their desired risk profile, priorities and desired project or operational outcomes.
We work with medium to enterprise-sized organisations with large IT departments who need to engage IT Consultants regularly and quickly to supplement or expand their teams. Owned by Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider. Viiew benefits from a greater depth, insight and knowledge into the IT labour marketplace.
We are currently seeking a goal oriented, driven individual looking to grow their sales career – do you want to join our team?
This is an exciting and rewarding role as an integral member of the VIC & NSW branch, driving sales achievements and fulfilling our growth strategy. You will take ownership of all new clients that you bring onboard whilst further developing some existing accounts. We will invest in your future, train you on our service offerings, develop and grow your capability and in turn we are looking for your commitment to succeed.
You will be supported by a dedicated team, expert knowledge and a leading market positioning.
This opportunity is not to be missed.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Direct sales growth of the VIC or NSW branch accounts, new business pipeline and account development.
- Picking up the phone and developing new business pipeline
- Identifying IT staff Augmentation services sales prospects and developing relationships with new clients
- Contributing and driving sales strategies in collaboration with the National Sales Manager.
- Client engagement, relationship management and growth.
- Build client acquisition plans
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Achieve GP targets
- Plan and manage client accounts
- Interact and co-operate with delivery teams
- Perform sales administration
Your previous experience may include:
- A desire to make money and have a passion for hunting new business
- Eager to learn and develop your career in a fast changing industry
- Flexible / adaptable approach
- Collaborative team player
- Degree, or similar is desirable
- Self-motivated is a must
- Structured and methodical approach helps
- Act as corporate citizen
- Display the right behaviours
You will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, excellent benefits and salary structure along with a talented and focused team.
To be considered for the role or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Matt Groves firstname.lastname@example.org